Re: tidy's output format (json ? xml?)

Thanks for the questions.

You don't have to disable localization support when building in order to
use English. There's a command line switch `language` that can force
English or the language of your choice. Note that this is a Tidy command
line application switch, not a Tidy configuration switch, so it doesn't
work in a config file.

There currently are no plans to offer a JSON or other output format, but
plans are developed based on discussion and feedback at the issues tracker.
Given that you have a Github account, why don't you come to the Tidy's
support page (https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5/issues) an enter a
feature request?

Since you're able to compile, and if you prefer French, and don't mind
having your own custom build in the meantime, you can simply modify the
labels in the language_fr.h file so that you can get info, warning, etc..

Hope this helps.

--
---
Jim Derry