Re: getting some traction on https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5/issues/65

Geoff McLane <ubuntu@geoffair.info> writes:

> After some testing time, will be merged into master...
>
> Would be great if you could pull and build this branch, and see if it
> lives up to your expectations ;=))

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for the fix and the reply!
Yep, this seems to fix that issue, but I may have found another, or
something related.

How should the following parse?

<script>
            document.write('<style>body{font-family:"'+XCOOKIE.gui_font+'",Verdana, Arial;}</style>');
</script>

With SkipQuotes enabled, </script> gets included in the cdata.
Here's a sample, along with the result that I get by running it through
the tidy tool with SkipQuotes enabled:

http://the-brannons.com/test.html
http://the-brannons.com/result.html

As I say, we're using libtidy in a browser, and we've seen something
similar to this on a real-world site (specifically fanfiction.net).
I'm not much of a web standards expert, so I don't know how this should
actually be handled.

Regards,
-- Chris