Doodle poll for next meeting

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:26:16 -0700
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
HI folks,
It's time for another meeting to press forward in the good work of designing a standard API for HPC. Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to work best for those of us who have been interested in discussions of the initial API, but I don't want to leave anyone out. I'd like to encourage those who haven't yet attended to do so. If you are interested but having trouble with the timing, please let me know.

Please fill in your availability for a conference call on this Doodle poll:
http://www.doodle.com/a4i497kybuqy64e3
I'll leave the poll open through Thursday.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
Outreach, Software, and Programming Group