Let's Elect a Chair [via High-Performance Computing Community Group]

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 18:30:24 +0000
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
We need to have a chair for this group, so I've put together a poll. Since we
only have one nominee, this will be a pretty quick poll. The poll widget is too
simple to let people write in a candidate, but you can add one in the comments
if you like.

This post sent on High-Performance Computing Community Group

'Let's Elect a Chair'

http://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb/2012/05/17/lets-elect-a-chair/

Learn more about the High-Performance Computing Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb