HPC Web Community Group

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:09:45 -0700
To: public-hpcweb@w3.org
Greetings HPC Community Group members,
This is the public mailing list for our W3C community group. Anyone can read or write to this list, so you need not be an official member of the group to participate, but joining as a member makes our organization stronger. If you know someone who might be interested in joining, by all means encourage them to join so that they can participate fully and so that we have broader representation in the group. I just posted an initial blog entry on our group site, over at http://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb/. (You can also subscribe to the feed at feed://www.w3.org/community/hpcweb/feed/.) Please come check out the site and start sharing ideas.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
Outreach, Software, and Programming Group