Re: [CSSOM2] Can someone please publish this to the Houdini drafts

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Rossen Atanassov
<Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, please publish everything in an accessible place.  Either the
repo, or the wiki, depending on which feels more appropriate.
(There's no content-based distinction or preference for one or the
other; it's purely up to you.)

~TJ