Re: Houdini at TPAC

> On 16 Sep 2015, at 2:36 AM, Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> On the Apple side, we've internally discussed Custom Paint and UI Workers /
>> Scroll Thingies more than Custom Layout (which seems to me to be a lot
>> further away from reality). That means Shane + Rick + the two Ians from
>> Google, at least. Other people?
>
> On Microsoft side I will be there for sure and will participate in all of the topics. I wouldn't rule out custom layout just yet.

OK. Let's assume that we can either find a room on Thu + Fri, or at worst we book specific sessions during the plenary day for topics (rather than a general Houdini session).

The next question is whether we have enough people to meet, or if we'll be missing important people.

I'm fearful that I'm making a fuss about getting time to discuss the topics, without realising that there won't be people there. Also I don't want to force people to attend if they were not planning on going to TPAC already.

Dean