Re: [custom-layout] use case: Polar Layout

> On 09 Mar 2015, at 22:37, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Even just these few things (mostly flowing content and
>> border shaping) are going to be challenging to implement, though, and
>> there's going to be lots of other corollary issues to resolve.
>
> Indeed; border-shaping will be especially difficult.

Difficult, yes, but the problem it addresses is real, and the answer elegant from an author perspective.

Also, I think it belongs to the "implementations may have to be fairly involved" kind of difficult, not to the "not obvious it is solvable" kind of difficult, which makes it a matter of prioritization rather than of research :)

 - Florian