Re: [parser] Scope question

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:46:50 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: "public-houdini@w3.org" <public-houdini@w3.org>
On 19/02/2015 17:36, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> The CSSOM *does* contain such comments, because it offers access to
> the textual contents of the stylesheet.

Only if your cssText is really the original textual content. You
seem to indicate this is the case for Blink but it's not the
case for Gecko where the cssText is serialized/reconstructed
from the OM. That saves quite a bit of memory footprint.
Blink's choice being different, is that motivated by a use
case (I could perfectly understand that)?

</Daniel>