[fragment-tree] fragments should indicate whether they overflow

From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 03:07:04 +0000
To: "public-houdini@w3.org" <public-houdini@w3.org>
Hey all,

One thing I forgot to mention during the meeting is that however we expose
the boxes/fragments, they should indicate whether there’s any overflow
present. A new layout system might need this to avoid causing overflow,
and it would be a useful indicator of something to fix during measurement.

I don’t know whether it would be better to only indicate overflow on the
particular fragment with direct content that overflows, or if overflow
should be indicated all the way up a fragment tree.

Thanks,

Alan