Re: EME: issues in recent commits

On 4/13/2017 3:35 PM, David Dorwin wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> I just fixed a typo in -respect.html and pushed that to master. I didn't
> update index.html because ReSpec is unhappy. Did you manually generate
> index.html? Is there any word on a fix for the problem?
>
> While doing that, I found some issues in recent commits.
>
> 1.
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/commit/1f112baec28a70b4c472902c57d9856fb552288b#diff-f72607e47a6f74e53dc90eab8ee094e2
> made the NOTE apply to only one branch of the step. If the previous
> markup was incorrect, the note should have been moved outside the `</dl>`.

Proposed fix in
  https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pull/395

> 2. The last two commits changes macros, especially those related to
> queueing a task. There are a couple issues.
>
>   * The `queue-a-task` macro name was replaced with `queueing`. I think
>     this should have been left alone as it more clearly represents what
>     the macro will be converted to. It doesn't have to match the target
>     anchor name.
>   * Upper case 'Q' was replaced with 'q' in the macro names. The upper
>     case letter is intentional because it indicates that he text will be
>     capitalized. For one macro, we had both upper and lower case 'Q'.
>     Now both are lower case, which breaks some of the resulting text.
>     For example, step 10.10
>     of https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/#dom-mediakeysession-generaterequest.

Proposed fix in
  https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pull/396

> FYI, we still have some open "V1" issues. What is the plan for those?
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/milestone/3
> https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/milestone/4

One of the editors need to propose texts for the V1 Editorial issues at
the minimum or move them to VNext:
  https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/368
  https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/369
  https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/370

The editors need to approve/merge the pull requests listed at

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3AV1Editorial
  (or indicate what's wrong with them)

V1NonBlocking issues need to be moved to VNext, unless there is a
proposed change that doesn't affect implementations and tests (and if
that's the case, we'll need the proposed change in a pull request):
  https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/milestone/3

One of the editors need to provide input on:
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/390

Philippe