RE: PR draft status

I have no pending changes and agree we can generate a PR spec.

Jerry

From: David Dorwin [mailto:ddorwin@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 1:48 PM
To: public-hme-editors@w3.org
Subject: PR draft status

From Paul's email
The EME Editors and Team should update the EME specification with any editorial changes that were found during the CfC [1] and inform the HME WG when the completed document is ready.

I landed a few PRs today to fix issues I ran across, but I have no further changes planned. Unless Mark or Jerry have plans, I think we can move forward with the generation of the PR.

Sometime soon, I'd like to address https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/355, but we don't need to block generation of the PR on this. It should be transparent except that those that have local clones of the repository will need to work in and/or merge to/from a different branch.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com<mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>> wrote:

> Silence will be taken to mean there is no objection, but positive responses are encouraged. If there are no objections by Tuesday November 8, this resolution will carry.

Since there were no objections to the content of this CfC from WG members and several indications of support, the resolution passes and we will request the Director to approve transition of Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) to Proposed  Recommendation.

Note that the Formal Objections to EME will be presented to the Director as part of the transition request:

https://dev.w3.org/html5/status/formal-objection-status.html

The EME Editors and Team should update the EME specification with any editorial changes that were found during the CfC [1] and inform the HME WG when the completed document is ready.

/paulc
HME WG Chair

[1] https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/358