Re: Github profile problems

Github fixed the issue with my profile. I've produced a PR to fix MSE #5 (
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/92) and it's ready for review.

As of earlier today, we have one additional MSE v1 issue:
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/91
plh@, please take a look: are we bound to using only WebIDL-1, or can we
indeed use FrozenArray<DOMString> in MSE v1?