Re: PSA: Check the entire commit messages when merging PRs

I added an outline of the new best practices in
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/214.

FYI, merging generated files can problems even when there is no merge
conflict. For example,
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fencrypted-media%2F
currently shows the following. This will be resolved next time we generate
and commit

   1.

   *Error*: Duplicate ID h-note74.

   From line 4349, column 11; to line 4349, column 85

   id="h-note74"><span>
   2.

   *Warning*: The first occurrence of ID h-note74 was here.

   From line 4321, column 15; to line 4321, column 89

   id="h-note74"><span>