Re: Web-platform-test merges

On 07/19/2016 12:33 PM, Jerry Smith (WPT) wrote:
> It doesn’t look like any of the html-media editors can merge tests into
> web-platform-tests.

You should be able to. I added you last week.

>  We can do PRs and review, but then need someone to
> do the merge.  Different people have been doing merges on media-source.
>  How should we handle this for encrypted-media?

Rule is simple: make sure you know about
  http://testthewebforward.org/docs/review-process.html

Don't merge your own pull request unless it was reviewed by someone
else. Feel free to merge other pull requests if you reviewed them.

Philippe

[1] https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams/web-platform-testing