Re: Preparation of MSE Proposed Recommendation

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Matt Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com> wrote:

> Matt: Since we have seen no movement on the HTML 5.1 issue that is
>> blocking MSE ISSUE-99, do we have a work around we can use WITHOUT any HTML
>> 5.1 change?
>>
>> https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/99
>>
>> https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/550
>>
> I'll craft an MSE fix for #99 and try to land it tomorrow. It will follow
> the path laid out in #99 comments, so though I'm less comfortable lacking
> review from Jerry and Mark for it before landing it, I'm somewhat confident
> it will stick.

Paul (and/or Philippe), since Mark and Jerry are OoO (and I think Francois
is, too), could you please take a look at my PR to fix #99 (details:
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pull/143#issuecomment-238727976 ) and
let me know if you see any concerns?