Re: Status of the Hebrew Layout work?

On 02/02/2018 15:03, r12a wrote:
> folks,
>
> I have been unable to contact Lina since she left IBM towards the end of
> last year, and there has been no activity on github.
>
> Do you want to continue this group, or should we declare it closed?
>
> Amir, are you happy to chair the group?

I heard from Amir and Tomer that they would like to continue.  Amir is
willing to chair the group.

Mati, Doron, are you still on board?

Amir asked to meet with me to go over the details about how to reboot
the work.  I think it would be a good idea. There have also been changes
recently to the way we look for task forces to work: I suggest that the
group focuses first on doing a gap analysis, to ascertain and document
what issues currently exist, then use those items, starting with the
higher priorities, to create sections in the hlreq doc.  This should
provide a sense of achievement and momentum that wasn't possible in the
old way of working. I can explain this in more detail.

Would next Tuesday, at 15:00 UTC, work for a telecon?

ri