Re: [agenda] Hebrew Layout Requirements (hlreq) telecon

On 17/07/2017 17:12, Tomer Mahlin wrote:
>    I understand that tomorrow we have just a trial meeting for the sake
> of WebEx testing. I know that WebEx works well for me since it is
> currently the main meeting software inside IBM.
>      Unfortunately I won't be able to participate tomorrow due to a
> conflict ( I am leading an education session for one of IBM product team).
>
>      Do we plan to have regular calls ? Based on your experience with
> other groups, what would be optimal frequency (i.e. monthly) ?
>      Are we going to set a specific day of a week (i.e. second Tuesday
> of each month) ? In my personal experience it is much easier to get a
> commitment to specific day of week .
>      In any case I presume we can leverage Doodle (http://doodle.com/)
> or some similar software to quickly collect people preferences.

hi Tomer,

I set the schedule for weekly calls at that time, on Tuesdays. I guess
you should discuss with Lina if you want to refine the details. I
believe she asked for that time and day because of the result of a
Doodle survey she did some time ago.  (Btw, fwiw, i'll try to make the
meetings when i can, but i have a conflicting meeting on alternate weeks.)

cheers,
ri