Clinical Trial Eligibility draft ontology - a start

Vipul and all

Rachel and I started to work on a very rough draft of CT Eligibility
ontology.  This is only a beginning and provides a starting point for some
discussion.  We looked at the eligibility listed in the sample trials
outlined in Rachel's use cases.  We can refine the ontology according to
your functional requirements along the way.  Maybe it is still too early
to talk about the demo, but the ontology may evolve into something we can
use in the demo.

I updated the draft version on wiki page here

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/OntologyTaskForce/BIONTDSEDCM?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=CTEligibility.owl

This ontology uses some OWL1.1 constructs and pellet 1.5 should be able to
classify

Helen

"Kashyap, Vipul" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>
Sent by: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
10/15/2007 10:20 PM

"public-semweb-lifesci hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>,
<public-hcls-dse@w3.org>
cc
"Stanley Huff" <Stan.Huff@intermountainmail.org>, "Yan Heras"
<Yan.Heras@intermountainmail.org>, "Oniki, Tom (GE Healthcare,
consultant)" <Tom.Oniki@ge.com>, "Joey Coyle" <joey@xcoyle.com>, "Landen
Bain" <lbain@topsailtech.com>, "Bron W. Kisler" <bkisler@earthlink.net>
Subject
Clinical Research Protocols: Fucntional Requirements

Hi,

An initial functional requirements document is attached with this e-mail.
It has also been posted on the wiki.

Look forward to a good discussion tomorrow.

Cheers,

---Vipul