Re: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon November 20, Tuesday 11:00am - 12:00pm US EST

Hi Vipul,

I've added a few relevant HL7-related items to the wiki page.

I'd also like to put out a request to someone knowledgable in OWL who
might like to participate in an "HL7 RIM representation in RDF triples"
exercise by donating complementary OWL expressions.

Thanks,

Dan