RE: DSE TC, Friday May 25

I love it.

Yes it won't take the full set of data I'm just creating a smaller
subpopulation to make it work.   Thanks for the dates thing, hadn't
worked that out.

Sure.  I can generate a SAS file with some metabolizing enzyme
polymorphisms very easily and see if that can link in.

I'd love some sort of quick hierarchical viewing mechanism if that's
possible.

Similar to how the NCBO's bioportal works.  It would be great for
viewing things like the meddra hierarchy, organizational charts,
multidimensional information.   I'm forever creating mindmaps to demo
little bits of this type of hierarchical data.

Cheers

Stephen.