RE: BIONT-DSE-DCM Link

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Kashyap, Vipul [mailto:VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG]
Sent: Mon 5/14/2007 12:05 PM
To: Forsberg, Kerstin L; Andersson, Bo H; Eric Neumann; Rachel L Richesson
Cc: Kashyap, Vipul
Subject: RE: BIONT-DSE-DCM Link

Would like to propose that we schedule a conference call to discuss next steps

at the BIONT or DSE Conference Call timings.

Will the following work for you?

Tuesday, May 22nd at 11:00am Eastern

Friday, May 25th at 11:00am Eastern

Thanks,

---Vipul

ps: Please check with others who might be interested in this and I am not aware
of, e.g., Steve Dobson, don't have his e-mail address.

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95