DSE March 23 TC minutes

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:53:17 -0400
To: public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Minutes from last week-- sorry for the delay!

Eric

(raw log http://www.w3.org/2007/03/23-dse1-minutes.html)
Present:  Stephen Dobson, Bo Andersson, Eric Neumann
ACTIONS: 1) sdobson looking for example of genomic data, to help consider how best to merge such data with RDF
2) begin building demo scenario together

eneumann: Report from CDM DIA...
eneumann: sdobson: SDTM is recommended by FDA, unless when submitting pharmacogenomic data where it is highly recommended...
eneumann: How do we link analysis data sets to SDTM data? Would be very hard in XML format
eneumann: scribe is eneumann
eneumann: zakim, scribe is eneumann
eneumann: ACTION: sdobson looking for example of genomic data, to help consider how best to merge such data with RDF
Zakim joined the chat room.
eneumann: eneumann: scribe is eneumann
eneumann: zakim, scribe is eneumann
Zakim: sorry, eneumann, I do not recognize a party named 'scribe'
eneumann: zakim, scribe: eneumann
Zakim: I don't understand 'scribe: eneumann', eneumann
[08:55am] eneumann: scribe: eneumann
[08:55am] eneumann: ACTION: sdobson looking for example of genomic data, to help consider how best to merge such data with RDF
[08:57am] RRSAgent joined the chat room.
[08:57am] RRSAgent: logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/03/23-dse1-irc
[08:57am] eneumann: ACTION: sdobson looking for example of genomic data, to help consider how best to merge such data with RDF
[08:57am] . RRSAgent records action 1
[09:00am] eneumann: RAW data in SDTM format + genomics and biomarkers...
eneumann: ACTION: begin building demo scenario together
[09:40am] . RRSAgent records action 2
[09:43am] eneumann: zakim, this is dse1
[09:43am] Zakim: sorry, eneumann, I do not see a conference named 'dse1' in progress or scheduled at this time
[09:44am] eneumann: rrsagent, set log world-visible
[09:44am] RRSAgent: I have made the request, eneumann
[09:44am] eneumann: rrsagent, drft minutes
[09:44am] RRSAgent: I'm logging. I don't understand 'drft minutes', eneumann.  Try /msg RRSAgent help
[09:44am] eneumann: rrsagent, draft minutes
[09:44am] RRSAgent: I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/23-dse1-minutes.html eneumann
[09:45am] eneumann: rrsagent, bye
[09:45am] RRSAgent: I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/23-dse1-actions.rdf :
[09:45am] RRSAgent: ACTION: sdobson looking for example of genomic data, to help consider how best to merge such data with RDF [1]
[09:45am] RRSAgent:   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/23-dse1-irc#T12-57-35
[09:45am] RRSAgent: ACTION: begin building demo scenario together [2]
[09:45am] RRSAgent:   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/23-dse1-irc#T13-40-20
[09:45am] RRSAgent left the chat room.
[09:45am] eneumann: zakim, bye
[09:45am] Zakim left the chat room.