draft template for Stephen's clinical data

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:49:02 -0500
To: public-hcls-dse@w3.org

I've used one patient example from Stephen's data set to construct a first draft for the three kinds of obs data: treatment, vital sign, and adverse event:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Drug_Safety_and_Efficacy/SDTM/Example_N3#Clinical_Data

Please review and modify or comment on this draft as you feel is appropriate. Once we get the general model in a practical form, I will apply the transform to the full set of data.

cheers,
Eric