From: Eric Neumann [mailto:eneumann@teranode.com]
Sent: 27 oktober 2006 14:24
To: Kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com; Bo.H.Andersson@astrazeneca.com;
James McGurk; Ted Slater; Uwe Trinks
Cc: public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Subject: Tomorrow's DSE TC

Its seem at least 2 can not make today's call, and it's possible there may
be others. I propose we postpone this call until next week, but I would like
if choose another method for determining time, since collecting constraints
from everyone is not efficient (no common knowledge of best times for
everyone).

W3C has a practice of having everyone submit a list of days/times to the
group as a whole. This way we all see the relative options that would best
work.

My times for next week are:, My (Bosse's) availability in blue:

Mon - All day until 2pm EdT, 7 am - 1 pm EDT

Tues - 9am-12 EDT, 9 am - 12 pm EDT

Wed - 7-9am EDT, rest unavailable, 7 am - 8 am EDT

Thurs - only after 2pm EDT, not available after 2 pm EDT

Fri  - 9-10am and 11-1pm EDT, 9 am - 10 am and 11 am - 1 pm EDT

Please send your responses in a similar format to the group...

Eric