From: public-hcls-dse-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-hcls-dse-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Eric Neumann
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:42 PM
To: public-hcls-dse@w3.org
Subject: DSE minutes form Dec 1 TC

I thought I had sent these out but see that I hadn't. Please note the
action items (especially ACTION2 for collecting biomarker test cases).

Kerstin, did you upload the EVS vocab onto our site?

Our next call is planned for this friday, unless most people can't make
it-- so please let me know.

Minutes from Dec 1 DSE TC follow....

welcome STephen!
<sdobson1> thanks
Reviewing SDTM draft....

scribe: Proposal list items

Kerstin: joined CDISC and NCI working group
.... EVS - Enterprise Vocabulary Service
Why not convert a part of the vocab list into RDF-OWL?

ACTION+ : Kerstin link to part of EVS (NCI-Metathesaurs) vocab, Eric
will try and convert to URI+RDF

ACTION: Kerstin link to part of EVS (NCI-Metathesaurs) vocab, Eric will
try and convert to URI+RDF [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action01
<http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action01> ]

NCI Thesaurus: http://www.mindswap.org/2003/CancerOntology/
<http://www.mindswap.org/2003/CancerOntology/>
see... http://www.mindswap.org/2003/CancerOntology/htmls/Biomarker.html
<http://www.mindswap.org/2003/CancerOntology/htmls/Biomarker.html>

Focus on Biomarkers or Genotypes?
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Drug_Safety_and_Efficacy?action=AttachFil
e&do=get&target=CDISC+SDTM+and+related+init.ppt
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Drug_Safety_and_Efficacy?action=AttachFi
le&do=get&target=CDISC+SDTM+and+related+init.ppt>
Planning for future meetings and WS-- examples, speakers?

ACTION: Ask respective companies of biomarker test cases, and place
selected ones on the SDTM draft wiki. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action02
<http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action02> ]

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Kerstin link to part of EVS (NCI-Metathesaurs) vocab, Eric
will try and convert to URI+RDF [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action01
<http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action01> ]
[NEW] ACTION: Ask respective companies of biomarker test cases, and
place selected ones on the SDTM draft wiki. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action02
<http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html#action02> ]

the record can be found at...
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/01-dse1-minutes.html

cheers,
Eric

Eric Neumann, PhD
co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences,
and Senior Director Product Strategy
Teranode Corporation
411 1st Avenue South, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104
+1 (781)856-9132
www.teranode.com

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.  Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.