Initial Demonstration Interface Mock-Up

From: Holger Stenzhorn <holger.stenzhorn@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:10:59 +0100
To: public-hcls-coi@w3.org

Hello,

I have created an initial mock-up for the demonstration interface which
is available at http://www.ifomis.org/projects/w3c/hcls/coi/demo.
Right now the inclusion and exlcusion criteria are prefilled with
metformin resp. anticoagulant. You can add and remove additional
criteria by clicking the plus resp. minus buttons. But since it is just
a mock-up anything changes the shown results.
When you click the submit button the (fake) results are returned. Now,
you can click on the heading debug information to get this information.
At the telco today we can discuss whether this interface is appropriate
and what needs to be changed.

Cheers,
Holger