RE: COI at ISWC HCLS Tutorial

Great! It will be good to discuss this at the upcoming telcon meeting on
Nov. 4.

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, PhD | Director, Clinical Programs | CIGNA Healthcare |
Office: 860.226.8048 | Mobile: 860.334.9004 | vipul.kashyap@cigna.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2008 CIGNA