From: public-hcls-coi-request@w3.org [mailto:public-hcls-coi-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Rachel Richesson
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 3:16 PM
To: Kashyap, Vipul; public-hcls-coi@w3.org
Subject: RE: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability Telcon, August 5, 11:00am -12:00pm US EDT

I will be unable to make the call next Tues as I am out of town. I also believe Helen is out of the country.

I am still working on NDC code checks anyway and probably won't have much to report.If we take our item off the agenda, it is a pretty light agenda. Not sure how you want to handle.

My apologies.

Rachel