RE: [COI] Clinical Observations Interoperability, March 4th, 2008, 11:00am - 12:00pm EST

Holger,

Is there a way you can dial in from Germany for the telcon for an hour?
I believe Germany has a local dialin number for W3C telcons.

I think we should definitely have the following two presentations:

1. The representation of the diabetes patient using the ACG ontology.
2. A brief discussion on the ACG ontology.

BTW, In the last telcon, we have decided to scope the eligibility criteria
problem to the following:
- Laboratory Results
- Medications
- Vital Signs
- Physical Exam

It will be great if Cristin can focus on these aspects in the ontology
presentation
and explain the re-use of CDISC/SDTM. We will be moving towards an
implementation
soon and one of the topics is to develop a good "common" patient ontology as a
first step
and map it to HL7/RIM and CDISC/SDTM.

Cheers,

---Vipul