RE: COI usecase teleconference 23June (today) 15:00 - 16:00

Hi,

We will be using the slides available at the following location to provide a
framework for the brainstorming
session.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability?action=AttachF
ile&do=get&target=BrainstormingSlides.ppt

Cheers,

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.