RE: An argument for bridging information models and ontologies at the syntactic level

The issue I was trying to make is that there is no reason why a Disease
Class from which Acute MI would inherit could not be modeled in an Information
Model.

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.