Re: [hardware based secure services CG] First working document

Can we please put this HTML under

https://github.com/w3c/websec

There are many in this industry that are interested in this topic but
dont want to be part of "yet another standards" effort.

I argue that the browser standards effort is far more important than
banking/ISO/NIST standards. :)

Erik Anderson
Bloomberg