Re: [hb-secure-services] eIDAS - Problem Solved

Anders,

eIDAS is solved. But not for the web. I've been in a Workshop in Brussels
about this in spring 2016 and there was no solution. There are ETSI standards
that are not implemented. I wonder if they are implementable. And they do not
provide access to hardware credentials via web technologies.

I know there are people in Brussels claiming that everything around eIDAS
works fine. But I haven't seen it working. Perhaps Martin has more information.
But so far, no solution is known to me. Which may be me, or the absence of a
solution.

 --Rigo