Re: Multiple GRDDL results in a single transform??? GRDDL and Named Graphs

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[snip]

> Not quite - if you go to the advanced interface for the validator
>
> http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/uri
>
> and click at least the first option
> http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fosi.org%2Fprojects%2Fpowder%2Fdr-o1TN.rdf&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&EMBEDDED_RDF=on&NTRIPLES=on
>

> there are a load of errors indicating that you've got a striping problem
> But you're well on the way.

Striping problem sorted (I really ought to be more careful...)

> And in this model it is a very simple choice as to whether to advertise
> the fact that the document is RDF/XML or not, by the selection of the
> mimetype. With an XML mimetype, then the only clue as to what to do with
> this document would be the namespace. With an RDF/XML mimetype you would
> be licensing the simple version of the RDF meaning as well (I am
> expecting David to give the case against this)

Sounds like a decision for next week in Athens. (I'm now suffering from
assorted palings in places where they really oughtn't be).
If you get a mo, Jeremy, can you please register at
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40243/POWDER-F2F-200801/ . Ta.

Phil.