Re: Multiple GRDDL results in a single transform??? GRDDL and Named Graphs

 > I am taken aback by this statement:
Oh - that bit wasn't meant to be controversial (the controversial bits
were meant to do with named graphs!)

I'll reply on two fronts, first on grddl:transformation in RDF/XML, and
second on powder (for which I was suggesting a different mechanism).

A: grddl:transformation in RDF/XML
==================================

I don't recall the conversation that you mention.

We actual have a test case showing the opposite:

http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl-tests/#grddlonrdf

You are correct that the grddl attribute causes a validation error on
the RDF/XML.

B: Powder
=========

It is possible to serve an XML document as application/rdf+xml if it
matches the typed node construct of RDF Syntax.
This typed node construct can be in any namespace, and so that namespace
can have a GRDDL transform associated with it.
In this way a GRDDL transform can be associated with a namespace for a
restricted class of RDF/XML documents.
Since this does not have either the ugly validation error or the
additional typing associated with the grddl attribute on the RDF root
element, it is preferable.

Jeremy