Re: Anything potentially GRDDLable around YADIS, SAML etc?

Hi Danny,

you may want to talk to or follow  Hubert Le Van Gong's blog

http://blogs.sun.com/hubertsblog/

He is interested in RESTifying Liberty I think. To do that I imagine
he must both understand REST and liberty :-)
Perhaps we can get him interested in the Semantic Web. It may make is
work of RESTifying Liberty easier. Who knows...

Henry