further loopx problem

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:54:30 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

The error message I got was:

ERROR [main] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:40) -
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx(line 16 column 38): {E205}
rdf:Description is not allowed as an element tag here.

on further investigation the actual file was:

loopx-output.rdf

which does indeed have an error in it:

	  <rdf:Description rdf:value="one"/>
   </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

should be

   </rdf:Description>
   <rdf:Description rdf:value="one"/>
</rdf:RDF>

Sorry for not noticing earlier.

This has not come up before because loopx has four alternative answers,
and loopx-output is the hardest to find, so I guess nobody does find it.

I can fix this on the server, if we get e-mail consensus to do so -
although actually this is a proper erratum, in that I assume the file
loopx-output is in a zip somewhere.