regrets for all future meetings

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:55:50 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

Hi

I had to arrange a weekly meeting time with someone who had a strong
preference for the slot of the GRDDL meeting, and I agreed.

Hence, I am unavailable for all future meetings. If it is viewed as
important for me to be able to attend a particular call, I can join
after 60 mins, but our calls no longer seem to have that much business.

I will continue to participate by e-mail