loopx test failure

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:50:36 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

I am currently getting a failure on the loopx test, which the same code
used to pass.

My analysis is as follows:

Source URL:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx

may map to

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx.xml

or to

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx.xsl

both being of mimetype application/xml there is no valid content
negotiation to choose the former.

The test works if the former is chosen.

If the latter is chosen the test fails.

Even fi the former is chosen, there is potentially one or more
dereference of the same URL when using the GRDDL algorithm, which may
give the other result.

I suggest modifying the htaccess file to force

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx

to map to

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/loopx.xml

I would value anyone else experience of trying to run the loopx test