aboutTests issuette

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:36:53 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

Sorry for not noticing earlier:

I get errors when running the aboutTests transform on the test cases rec.

  Ambiguous rule match for
Matches both "h:a[@href='#testing_GRDDL_transformation']" on line 42 of
and "h:a[@href='#testing_GRDDL_transformation']" on line 30 of

The relevant text of the XSLT 1 spec is:
It is an error if this leaves more than one matching template rule. An
XSLT processor may signal the error; if it does not signal the error, it
must recover by choosing, from amongst the matching template rules that
are left, the one that occurs last in the stylesheet.

my transformer seems to signal the error and to recover correctly, so
gets the right results.

However, IMO the stylesheet should be fixed, e.g. by introducing a new
mode for the correct rule on line 42, and ensuring that this mode is
used in the normal case.