Re: unaddressed comment?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:45:48 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

Dan Connolly wrote:
> Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>>

>> I don't see a reply to:
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007JulSep/0000.html
>

> It's a comment on the primer, so it wasn't critical path to REC,
> but yes, it's still outstanding.

Hmmm, I've just looked at every instance of the word HTML or html in the
primer. I don't think there is much room for real confusion.

All the early uses are followed by examples that have a declaration of
being XHTML. The later examples all have an xmlns decl for xhtml.

I would encourage an editor to reply to the commentator asking for where
this potential confusion actually arises.