Website Updated and Finishing Up Actions

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:42:29 -0400
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

The GRDDL WG web-page [1] now reflects all the exciting developments
over the course of the WG life.

I'm also noticing that we have basically completed all our open actions,
and now the only things to do is a bit of communication with other WGs
(which isn't even strictly necessary) and monitoring/encouraging some
high-profile GRDDL deployments (Dublin Core, Atom).

Therefore, I think I'll propose at this telecon to move to a
once-a-month meeting schedule.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/

--
		-harry