GRDDL is Rec - cancel meeting Sept 12th.

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:00:22 -0400
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Everyone,

    Thanks for all the hard work - GRDDL is a Recommendation. Here's a
link to the W3C Press Release [1].

    Also, I'll be in Brussels tomorrow with an unknown connectivity and
so cannot guarantee my availability as chair. For that reason, and given
all the hard work, I suggest that unless there is any objection we
cancel the next meeting and have our next meeting be on Sept 21st, with
the same scribe as the cancelled meeting for the 12th.

    Again, congratulations everyone!

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/grddl-pressrelease

--
		-harry