Editorial error in spec?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:04:40 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Looks like the intention of a link got lost during a rearrangement some time.

In the protocol trace example section -

As this is a well-known namespace document,
following the <a href="#sec">Security considerations section</a>,
we note the last modified date of our cached copy in the request,

going to #sec, I can't find anything particularly relevant to caching,
though there is the chunk elsewhere -

To avoid misrepresentation of published information, GRDDL-aware
agents should ensure that this local memory is up to date...
(after the first image)