GRDDL WG Meeting this Wed: GRDDL Deployment opportunities.

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:46:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

During the last week, I've been talking to people in  the SWEO working
Group and the SemWeb Co-ordination Group, and we were looking at a number
of possible GRDDL deployment options.

1) DanBri is interested in MusicBrainz,
2) there's work Bruce D'Arcus is interested in OpenDoc (ODF)
3) I think as regards Atom it might be useful to get Henry Story and Kanzaki talking the
same vocabulary - i.e. use Kanzaki's XSLT to map to Atom/OWL and do
owl:sameAs with relevant bits of RSS 1.0.
4) WSDL->WSDL RDF is a low-lying fruit.

What do peopel prefer?

Inviting some of them to a GRDDL  telecon and usign that time to talk over
issues and provide impetus would  be a good idea, and the SWCG approves.

SWEO has asked for some "real world" uses of GRDDL, so let's press and get
some done!

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin