reducing GRDDL commitment

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:38:51 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>
CC: "Merry, Martin" <martin.merry@hp.com>, "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>

Personally, I am under increasing business pressure to stop doing GRDDL
work - given that we now have achieved the key PR entry criterion (two
implementations that pass all the tests).

I intend to wind down my GRDDL work over the next month, dropping to
essentially telecon attendance, by July.

My current to-do list includes:
[[
+ primer review
+ new release of Jena GRDDL Reader
+ finish base document
+ add library support for base
]]
I have a preference not to add to this.

As such I have a strong preference for not reopening any issues in
response to comments (particularly David Booth's comments, which seem to
be the main ones calling for reopening issues) - but as previously
expressed, the HP position on any such points is undefined, and I will
formally abstain on any related decisions.