base IRI

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:54:57 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

FYI, but not ready for review.
[[comments welcome nevertheless]]

I've made a start on the base IRI document:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/base.html

the section on the theory is more or less done, but I need to polish the
words a bit.

I'll first try and complete the other sections, which are currently
placeholders. I need to do some other work tomorrow, and its a holiday
here on Monday, so it may not be until shortly before our next meeting
that I get back to this.