new test case for broken transforms (note I would abstain on this)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:29:57 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

specifically the file
that includes one good and lots of bad transforms.

Personally, I think even this test case is over-specifying error
handling for GRDDL. Since the Jena GRDDL Reader passes, (to my surprise)
I don't have sufficient grounds for voting against this test, but I
would abstain. (It means somebody else also needs to propose this test,
since I don't believe I can abstain on something I propose)

Procedurally, if it makes the commentator happy, and the implementations
pass, it makes sense to approve it.