W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > May 2007

GRDDL WG Agenda for May 16th 2007 11:00 EST

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:42:00 -0400
Message-ID: <4649E2D8.2090301@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/

GRDDL WG Weekly

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-05-16T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: Chime
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
            regrets: RReck
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG-- 02 May 2007 as a true
            record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 2 May 11:00-0500. scribe
            volunteer?
    2. GRDDL Spec: Edits done
          + PROPOSAL: Close these without discussion
    3. Test Cases
          + ACTION: chime to update dom in ack
          + ACTION: chimezie to start an index of tests by normative
            assertion (proxy for feature)
          + ACTION: [DONE] HarryH to link from wiki to standard
            transform library.
    4. Comments on GRDDL Spec since CR Request
          + Booth's [8]comments
          + Comments from [9]XSL and XQuery WG
          + Comments from [10]Ryan King re profile and non-XHTML valid
            HTML
          + Comments about [11]neutrality of RDF extraction from
            Fonseca
          + [12]Editorial comment about variable by David Booth
    5. Primer - More Work, Note, or LC?
          + ACTION: HarryH to check any primer fixes in, Murray and
            Jeremy to review once finished.
          + JJC's [13]observation about invalid RDF results from Suda's
            XSLT.
          + Should the Primer be a Note, an LC, or does it require more
            work and review before going anywhere?
    6. WWW2007 Tutorial, W3C Track, etc.
          + Feedback on GRDDL from WWW2007
    7. Advocating
          + ACTION: Chime to contact SemWebCG (CC IvanH) about who
            might be at STC '07 - mention session
          + ACTION: HarryH to e-mail GRDDL Logo contest announcement -
            semantic web at w3.org.
    8. Relationship with RDFa
          + ACTION: Fabien to take action on testcase for
            microformat+XHTML->RDFa (i.e. hGRDDL). See his [14]update.
          + ACTION: john-l to make sure rdfa1 test case text reflects
            current state of rdfa.
    9. Test Cases for Rejection
          + Time to approve any test-cases, or reject some.
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_2284
      [6] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007May/att-0009/02-grddl-wg-minutes.html
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0028.html
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0030.html
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0053.html
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0054.html
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0052.html
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0115.html
     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Apr/0093.html



-- 
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 15 May 2007 16:42:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:49 GMT